Re: [dev] suckless touchscreen window manager

From: Leandro Chescotta <leandro.chescotta_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:35:53 -0300

yeah, im waiting to see with which window manager google develop for their
google chrome operating system... i think is that or android :P then...

i can't stop to see the tegra prototypes in youtube :P battery life that
last days, pocket portability and no moving parts... i would love to have
multiple microSD cards, one to boot to android, and other to launch a
minimalist distro, one arch like to feel at home with minimalism :)

--
http://aleyscha.spaces.live.com/