Re: [dev] Surf development

From: Enno Boland (Gottox) <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:36:36 +0200

Hi!

surf has a little bit stalled the last few month. I got very few spare
time to work on it. I hope I'll get some time soon.

Regarding you're question: I believe surf should be a tool which works
everywhere the same. It is very easy to change keybindings by patching
the source, so no, I have no plans to make surf more customizable. But
I'm willing to include patches if I like them :)

regards

--
http://gnuffy.chaotika.org - Real Community Distro