Re: [dev] suckless @ conferences?

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 02:36:23 +0200

There will be a Glenda Camp in Sweden in spring/summer next year, will
post more details as the plans settle down.

Suggestions/requirements for dates are welcome.

A suckless conference in Europe in November is impossible for me, will
probably be in the US for IWP9 and GSoC mentors meeting.

January / February would be good as I will be traveling around Europe then.

Peace

uriel