Re: [dev] mapping keyboard buttons to move the mouse?

From: <hessiess_AT_hessiess.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:56:52 -0000 (UTC)

Sure, I have attached a tar of what I currently have, it just moves the
cursor right 1 pixel at a time, It is so fast that it locks the cursor to
the right side of the screen, so it is limited to 4000 iterations.

How do you create a event receiver with xlib to catch mod5(alt gr) + some
key regardless of the focused window?