Re: [dev] mapping keyboard buttons to move the mouse?

From: Aurélien Aptel <aurelien.aptel_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:39:41 +0200

I don't know if this exists already but we could divide the screen
into sections. Some ideas:
1) The screen is a section that you can split. You either go to the
left/right or up/down on the actual section to split it. The cursor is
then warped at the center of the created section, and so on.
2) Cursor speed is proportional to the section size.

If it's integrated with the wm, section can be window.
I'll try to implement something.