Re: [dev] A lightwieight and working typesetting system.

From: QUINTIN Guillaume <coincoin169g_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:27:48 +0200

latex-beamer gives me very strange results when I want to insert some
graphics.
I spent as much time on making latex works as writing my report.
And latex-beamer is giving me as much pain.

\documentclass{beamer}
\usepackage[french]{babel}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usetheme{Warsaw}

\title{blabla}
\author{dontcare}
\institute{someinstitute}

\begin{document}

\begin{frame}
\includegraphics[height=3in]{info.pdf}
\end{frame}

\end{document}

This does not work at all. The picture is cut, I don't know why and is not
displayed within the page.
Only a piece of the picture is drawn in some coin of the page.
So I want to find an other good typesetting system to produce pdf with maths
formulas and pictures.