Re: [dev][surf] Next schedule?

From: Simon Rozet <simon_AT_rozet.name>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:57:39 +0200

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm always open for improvements if there is a good reason and cause
> identified. But first please really think carefully what's causing
> this mis-use of 70 tabs in Opera for you. That's surely related to an
> issue that has nothing to do with the WM or with the web rendering
> engine...

I though exactly the same before. I always had +20 tabs open in firefox.
Honestly, I'd never though I'd enjoy using a browser with no tab support
until I forced myself to use surf for a week. I am now much less distracted
and more focused when browsing the web. dwm + surf <3

--
Simon Rozet <simon@rozet.name> http://atonie.org