[dev] Question upgrading dwm

From: David Neu <david_AT_davidneu.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:47:46 -0400

All,

My apologies if this has been addressed on the list, but I just
upgraded from dwm 5.5 to dwm 5.6.1, and the following features using
the default config.h don't seem to be working:

- The title of the focused window is not showing up in the status bar
(getting a 0)

- The selected tags are indicated with a different color.
Mod1-[1..n] does correctly change to display all windows with the nth
tag, but the (default blue) color doesn't change to the nth tag.

- The tags of the focused window are indicated with a filled square in
the top left corner.

- The tags which are applied to one or more windows are indicated with
an empty square in the top left corner.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
David