Re: [dev] wmii: Modifier+mouse click?

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:36:43 -0500

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 07:17:36PM +1000, Nick Irvine wrote:
>I was hoping to bind a shortcut of MOD-mousescrolldown to flip to the
>next window, ala Mod-J, and Mod-mousescrollup to flip to the previous
>window in the stack, ala Mod-K. But I can't figure out how to do it.
>The ClientMouseDown event seems to only tell us which button is
>pressed.

It's currently not possible to bind mouse buttons in wmii. I've
been considering it, but I can't do anything about it until
after 3.9 is released. The best you can do is listen for mouse
clicks (buttons 4 and 5) on the titlebars and borders of
clients, which are reported by default.

--
Kris Maglione
When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when