Re: [dev] flash fullscreen issue (dwm-5.7.2)

From: Sean Howard <silver_AT_callysto.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 22:02:58 -0500

Used to have this issue back when I was using flash. The problem is kinda weird.

The site is designed such that when the window doesn't have focus, it closes. Therefore, you need to continue to give the Window focus. Since dwn gives focus in a sane way (to the mouse, and keeps focus on the old window), you need to do some magic, or uberfast mousing to make it work. I don't know a better way of fixing it.

--Sean