Re: [dev] flash fullscreen issue (dwm-5.7.2)

From: Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:29:01 +0000

2009/12/7 Alexandr Krylovskiy <wing_AT_tversu.ru>:
>  Fullscreen mode with flash applications (youtube, for example) doesn't
> work properly neither in tiled nor in floating mode.
>  Fullscreen window closes immediately after opening.

This is a known bug (for some curiosity I received the same report via
privmail from 2 other people within one week, really strange).

The quick fix is commenting out the code in lines 817/818 in hg tip
dwm. I cannot confirm this has no side effects (I think it does) and I
will address this issue shortly with a real fix.

Kind regards,
Anselm