Re: [dev] switch your MUA (was: Full quotes below)

From: markus schnalke <meillo_AT_marmaro.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:11:58 +0100

[2009-12-16 13:01] Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
> markus schnalke dixit (2009-12-16, 12:29):
>
> > You will certainly want to configure nmh extensively to make it fit
> > your needs. It's a bit like dwm where almost everyone has his patches.
>
> That's for sure. Seems like I'll have to stick to mutt for the time
> being, though I've briefly looked at some other solutions like sup [1]
> and notmuch [2] (I quite the sense of humour around the second project).
> Still, they're not quite ready to replace the comfortable workflow I
> have with mutt.

Are the programs not ready or are you not ready to do the step?

IMO you're habits should not keep you from doing the right thing. If
you feel that you really should change something, then do it!

Don't use your old setup anymore (you may keep it working as fallback,
but better do not). When you are confronted with the new system, then
you'll become used to it quickly.

meillo