Re: [dev] GSoC 2010

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:47:08 +0000

Hey all,

I'm a first year student, and I'd be interested in helping out for
GSoC. I like the idea of centring the projects on a "development
environment", which doesn't seem too broad.

I'm personally interested in writing a Unix-native samterm of some
kind (I love sam, but not the Plan 9 samterm), but another project
could be good too. I really like the idea of a suckless toolkit, but
doubt I'd be cut out for that.

As an aside, where are the stali utils from? Not GNU, surely?

Thanks,
cls