Re: [dev] GSoC 2010

From: Rob <robpilling_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 23:19:43 +0000

Hi, yet another student here, of the second year British variety. I'd
be interested in getting involved along the lines of a development
environment with something like a suckless text editor, with decent
mouse interaction a la Acme. Could be better to leave the terminal and
use X11.

Personally, I need to learn my way around Plan 9 a bit more too, so
I'd love to write something Unix-native that's similar to one of their
tools.

Rob