Re: [dev] [dwm] Issue with openoffice fullscreen presentation

From: Jakub Lach <jakub_lach_AT_mailplus.pl>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:22:11 +0100

Dnia 12 marca 2010 13:36 Gregor Best <gbe_AT_ring0.de> napisaƂ(a):

> Here too. Luckily, in an academic environment using sane formats such as
> TeX and Troff or even plaintext/markdown is completely acceptable and
> often encouraged.

Unless your academic environment happens to be not quite sane,
e.g. law faculty :)

(on the side note, CS students I know are provided with materials
in proprietary formats usually, and some are probably far from
knowing what TeX is, let alone using it..)

regards,
-Jakub Lach