Re: [dev] Fullscreen troubles.

From: Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:30:21 +0000

On 14 March 2010 19:27, Demelier David <demelier.david_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Mmm, in fact, you right. Sorry I didn't check too much and it's only SDL
> problem. If no SDL developers does the trick we could to a little quirk ?

If they don't act still the simplest solution would to patch SDL
presumably to make it work and to provide the patch to the SDL
developers. Making dwm reparenting would make dwm very ugly, I
considered this on a case- by case basis, but always concluded we'll
end up with at least 100+ LOC and consume the double amount of window
resources. Fixing SDL sounds more appealing to me.

Cheers,
Anselm