Re: [dev] [surf] toggle images and flash, new revision

From: Moritz Wilhelmy <crap_AT_wzff.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:52:49 +0100

Hello,

first of all, the credit for this patch does not go to me, although I modified
it partly.

I made a new patch against tip which now includes a setting in the config.h and
seems to work The problem is, when you toggle flash or images you need to
reload the page by hand with the old patch, so I added a reload call. Also,
the tabs should now be conforming to those found in surf sourcecode (\t
instead of spaces)

Thanks to Julien to remind me of this patch, and to whoever wrote the original
patch some time ago.

Moritz