Re: [dev] terminal that accepts any size

From: Lorenzo Bolla <lbolla_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:52:18 +0000

To be honest, I did indeed try sam and acme, but I went back to vim.

I don't want to start another boring flame war: vim is just more convenient
for me and it comes to a set of pre-implemented features that I like (and
don't want to implement myself for sam or acme).

As the saying about "democracy" in politics, "vim is not perfect, but I
haven't found anything better, yet".

"Screen" is another utility I wasn't able to use with 9term, maybe more
useful than vim ;-)

L.