Re: [dev] [dwm] [patch] Hide window border if window is only one visible, and bar is hidden

From: Jeremiah Dow <jeremdow_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 18:27:52 -0400

If anyone else is interested in this kind of border handling - this is my
patch.

Not quite the same behavior as Sean's - I just wanted to set the border
width to zero anytime there was only one client visible, so only need to add
two lines to the tile function.

I use this on a laptop, but it should work just as well with multiple
monitors.

Jeremiah