Re: [dev] goblin (9base in Go)

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:51:25 +0200

2010/3/29 Jeff Shipley <jeffquiparle_AT_gmail.com>:
> The primary reason I went with the optparse library instead of using
> flag is that flag doesn't support multiple values for the same flag.
> grep -e expression1 -e expression2 -e expression3
> would be completely broken when using the flag package.

You can always parse the flags from your program. Gonga reads input
files with the -w flag using a 'with' bool var [1].
But anyway, it looks like you can at least read custom flag variables
now (eg: []string) [2].

[1] http://www.anarchyinthetubes.com/hg/hgwebdir.cgi/gonga/file/b55a7ea14cd5/gonga.go#l49
[2] http://codereview.appspot.com/842041

--