Re: [surf] line of approach [was: [dev] [surf] download images?]

From: julien steinhauser <julien.steinhauser_AT_orange.fr>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:37:47 +0200

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 09:40:01AM +0200, Enno Boland (Gottox) wrote:

> 2010/5/17 pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>:
> > Copy URL doesn't works for images
> I'm open for patches to copy a pictures URI. I think, I will strip
> down things in surf.

Here is a possibility, i just removed the context menu
and a few lines to get rid of warnings at compile
and got the gtk menu with a "copy img link" entry.

I'm not a coder and that was done with a hammer, but it works.

I guess you have good reasons to have your own context menu,
but the default gtk one with the underlined letters
is keyboard friendlier to me as one just need to hit
the underlined letter to select an entry.