Re: [dev] dmenu_path rewrite in C

From: Elmo Todurov <todurov_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:28:27 +0300

On 05/19/2010 03:23 PM, Connor Lane Smith wrote:
> I find it extremely confusing to read - but maybe I'm just not used to
> the style.

Well, that's the style I'm used to. I tried to find the style
guidelines, but the only thing I found is
http://suckless.org/devel/style_guide
which is pretty thoroughly unhelpful.

Anyway, isn't "style" just figuring out the right parameters for indent
(the program)?

> At the moment it seems a little rough around the edges.

I agree. I'm working on some suggested improvements.

> I don't think
> it should replace the shell version unless it becomes comparatively
> clean and simple

It will never become "simple" -- making that uniq() work right can never
be as simple as piping data to uniq the program.