[dev] [wmii] Resize snippet on wmii.suckless.org

From: pascal <lepascalou_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 22:52:26 +0200

Hi

I'm trying to figure out how to use this snippet for the sh script with no
luck (I suck completely at scripting). There has been some threads about
resizing from the keyboard earlier but I prefer the idea of a resizing mode
over a simple grow or nudge command. I'm using latest wmii-hg.
By the way I'm glad to see the [wmii] activity on the
hackers mailing-list again.

Ciao

pascal