[dev] [wmii] problem with wmiir xwrite /client/$client/ctl kill

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:06:52 -0400

 Hello,
In the latest tip, recently I have run into a problem where
when I run wmiir xwrite /tag/sel/ctl kill in a terminal for example,
wmii stops responding to any keypresses, but I can switch between already
open windows with the mouse, though not much else.
Any idea what is going on or how I might be able to troubleshoot the issue?
 Thanks,
  Alex