[dev] [tabbed] options: bottom, right

From: ilf <ilf_AT_zeromail.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:12:59 +0200

I really like tabbed + surf. Ditched uzbl :)

I am missing two options though:
- display tabbed on the bottom of the screen
- display new tabs on the right instead of left

I think these shouldn't be bloat or hard to implement.

While on this, I noticed dmenu uses the flag "-b" for this. Why was it
decided to not make it an option in config.h?

Anyways, I'd really like this in tabbed, too. Don't really care about
config.h option of flag. config.h seems cleaner, though.

--
ilf						   @jabber.berlin.ccc.de
Über 80 Millionen Deutsche benutzen keine Konsole. Klick dich nicht weg!