Re: [dev] Is Mercurial (hg) suckless?

From: Moritz Wilhelmy <crap_AT_wzff.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:04:07 +0200

> Tom Lord did a fairly good job diagnosing some of the psychological
> aspects that drove the svn insanity:
>
> http://harmful.cat-v.org/software/svn/diagnosing

By the way, is anyone here using tla? I used to, but being involved in some
projects using git and hg (and svn for university, blergh, they always use
deprecated technology for the sake of being deprecated) and never found anyone
using arch in real development situations, which made me pretty much switch to
git/hg since that's what many people already know and arch is rather hard to
use compared to them.