Re: [dev] Surf 0.4 issues

From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:44:50 +0100

On 21 Jun 2010, at 14:13, Donald Allen wrote:

> 2. When I change config.def.h and redo the make, config.h does *not*
> get replaced with the new config.def.h. I think the config.h target
> in the makefile is missing a dependency on config.def.h.

Looks like it's the same as dwm, which I made this mistake on first
time around. config.def.h is the default configuration. It's not named
config.h because you don't want your config overwritten every time you
untar an updated version. The makefile doesn't copy it if config.h
exists because you don't want your config overwritten every time you
compile. :)

--
Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it. -- Alan Perlis