Re: [dev] libixp and wmii compile error

From: Davide Anchisi <danchisi_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:45:45 +0200

Hi Kris,

thank for your response and for the deb rules in the libixp Makefile.

Actually, I get the following error in compiling libixp both using
'dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b' or 'make deb' (while the build
process gives no problem using just 'make'):

dh_usrlocal: debian/libixp-hg/usr/local/share/man/man1/ixpc.1 is not a directory
rmdir: failed removing "debian/libixp-hg/usr/local/share/man/man1":
the directory is not empty
dh_usrlocal: rmdir debian/libixp-hg/usr/local/share/man/man1 returned
exit code 1
make[1]: *** [binary] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2
make: *** [deb] Error 2

Thanks,

  Davide