[dev] [dwm] number of tag limited?

From: thuban <thuban_AT_singularity.fr>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 18:43:52 +0200

Just a question about dwm, is it possible to have more than 9 tag?

I was wondering too, if sometimes we can need 5 tags, another time, we
could only need 1 tag (if you just want to check your e-mails as
example). So, the other tags aren't useful at this moment.
My question is, could you create tags only if they are needed (a window
moved in, on drawn in), just like in wmii. I already had written this
question, but no one semmed to know if it was possible to code.

Sorry for my poor english.