Re: [dev] [dwm] number of tag limited?

From: thuban <thuban_AT_singularity.fr>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:18:47 +0200

Thanks to everyone for your answers. I think I will try to solve my
"problem", more as an exercise than an real goal. The first thing will
be to be able to add a tag while running dwm, without restarting.
Because, we can define some tag we use the most of the time, but we
can't minimize clients if we have too much opened... So how can I use
correctly clients in an overcrowded screen?

I checked nametag patch, and at my good surprise, I was able to
understand it. Si I will go ahead and try to learn more.
Thanks again for tips and and your interesting minds.

And once again, sorry for my bad english...