Re: [dev] Suckless design in Games

From: Sean Howard <silver_AT_callysto.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:14:02 -0400

I do not believe there's a suckless games library. The world of game coding is a different animal, and the libraries do what they say, we hope, and so we use them.

It depends on the game. Most games want an Object Oriented Language, simply because the OO design is the best for something dealing with the manipulation of objects. The problem is the lack of a good OO language. I don't really know Go that well, but feel C and Go are bad places to start for game design.

--Sean