Re: [dev] Re: dmenu: state of the tip

From: Gene Auyeung <quaker4lyf_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:11:18 -0700

Hi,

I'm using '-Misc-Fixed-Medium-R-Normal--8-80-75-75-C-50-ISO10646-1'
and non ascii characters do show up correctly in dmenu (I visited some
sites that has non ascii characters in their titles eg
http://www.google.ru/intl/ru/ads/ and
http://www.google.com.hk/intl/zh-TW/ads/ads_2.html etc)

I also am using two monitors with dwm tip. dmenu works correctly on
both monitors.. but I'm not sure how to further test this.

Thanks,
Gene