[dev] Suckless Way to Learn How To Program

From: Brandon LaRocque <larocque.brandon_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 18:20:17 -0400

This is a pretty easy question to ask, though I'm not sure how hard it
would be to answer. My question to those at Suckless is this:

My son is interested in computer programming, and given the way that
programming is being taught, I don't think it's the right way to go
about learning.What would you guys here suggest for a self-learning
curriculum that I could set up for him? By this, I mean languages,
ideas, projects. I would really appreciate any help in the matter.
It'd be interesting to know what you guys consider a 'suckless
programming 101' course would consist of, for self-learners.

Thank you.

--
Brandon LaRocque