[dev] sfc - a flashcards program to learn languages

From: Valentin <a_AT_0au.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:43:59 +0200

I introduce the first program in the suckless education category -- sfc
(aka ``I've been writing this instead of actually learning the
language'').

It uses a simple implementation of the SM-2 [1] algorithm and has a
human-readable database.

Get it from its repo [2], or take a look at the project page [3] -- which
doesn't really tell you much more than the README or this mail.

I hope somebody can find a use for this; I'll probably stop learning in
a few weeks anyway. ;)

--Valentin

[1] http://www.supermemo.com/english/ol/sm2.htm
[2] http://0au.de/hgweb.cgi/sfc