Re: [dev] [OT] c syntax tree dumping tool

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 19:39:31 +0200

Thats great. I should take a look asap.

In fact i wrote a generic abstract tree parser based on some basic parsing rules so it can parse C, javascript and others, but obviously not as well as yours. Not supporting macros and others..

I think anselm was already interested on something like this. So we can probably take it to do a suckless sloc or a c compiler based in radare2 assembler backend. Which would be far more minimal than gcc or llvm