[dev] [dwm] tagging interface

From: Wolf Tivy <wtivy1_AT_my.bcit.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:44:18 -0700

I would like to change the way tag selection works in my dwm.
The way I think it should work is if you press two (or more) tag
select keysbefore you release one of them, dwm would select both
tags. Likewise for tagging windows. I think this would make the
tagging stuff much more usable and intuitive.

I thought it would be a simple matter of adding another flag and
testing/setting it appropriately on keyup and keydown events.
But then I looked at dwm.c and it looks like it's set up to handle
'keypress' events where what I want is 'keydown' and 'keyup'.

So does anyone know how to change the mode or something so
that we can get the paired events instead of just 'keypress'?
I know this is possible somewhere because that's how SDL does it.

Thanks.
-Wolf