Re: [dev] [dwm] tagging interface

From: Wolf Tivy <wtivy1_AT_my.bcit.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 22:19:55 -0700

Ok so I'm done my little mods, works great. I have attached
a 'patch' so that the rest of you can play with it.
Some possible breakage is that the new view function
doesn't toggle between the two tag sets. Still works for me
though. I find this new interface to be much nicer than the
seperate toggle functions. Thanks for all the help!