Re: [dev] [dwm] tagging interface

From: matus, <chisel_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:35:09 -0700

I suppose your goal was code economy, so maybe you don't care, but: by
not adding the code to deal with repeats, you're forcing the resulting
release/press pairs to be handled by the toplevel event loop, one
undoing the effect of the other.

Visually though it shouldn't be an issue: like I said, I believe both
are placed on the queue at once, so for instance it will not happen that
the tag flickers.