Re: [dev] [dwm] tagging interface

From: Wolf Tivy <wtivy1_AT_my.bcit.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:52:32 -0700

> By the previous tags I mean the other tagset. It can be toggled with
> view(0), MODKEY+Tab by default. If you want to add that functionality
> to your patch add
>
>     selmon->seltags ^= 1; /* toggle sel tagset */
>
> before
>
>     selmon->tagset[selmon->seltags] = newtags;
>
> It will probably be useful to you if you normally work with several
> selected tags.

So the idea is that you have two tagsets you can switch between?
Ideally, my patch makes that unnecessary by making it much easier
to select multiple tags, but of course it's a matter of personal preference.

Now that I know, I'll cut that out of my dwm because it makes everything
so ugly. Speaking of things getting cut, my patch covers the same
functionality as the two toggle functions, which can be cut (if your into that
sort of thing) for net savings of 9 LOC (2066 -> 2057).