[dev] suckless garden journal?

From: Noah Birnel <nbirnel_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:52:54 -0700

Anyone know any fairly suckless techniques for keeping a garden journal? I
tried

pacman -Ss garden

and

apt-cache search garden

and found nothing of use... I don't just want a calendar or

cat >> garden_journal

but something to let me compare planting dates, yields etc over the
years. For now I have a very simple database - each vegetable gets a file,
with records in the form

year: 2010
planted: 09 28
variety: TS Windsor Broad
fertilizer: dolomite, granite powder

year: 2011
etc

So it's easy to pick apart / collate with awk etc. But I feel no desire
to assemble this sort of tool if there's a good one already out there.

Cheers

Noah