Re: [dev] Re: sta.li progress

From: Jens Staal <staal1978_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 06:15:37 +0100

In the instructions given in the URL below it is described how openssl
is compiled with this bionic:

https://bitbucket.org/jrossi/metasploit/src/7f4bdc5394ca/documentation/posix_meterpreter.txt

I was planning to try to make a -static-bionic variant of this package:

to learn how to do it.
By the way... runit seems to be a somewhat suckless alternative to
init to me, although I have not dug very deep.