Re: [dev] wmii freezes momentarily and regularly

From: Eitan Goldshtrom <thesourceofx_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:10:00 -0500

I ended up finding the tutorial on the Arch wiki. I was hoping that
because I had the gui that I wouldn't need to configure anything
manually, but on the wiki they provided a minimal configuration just to
get the gui to work. It worked and I could browse and interact with
networks. Unfortunately I couldn't connect to my specific network, but I
think that's about the peculiarity of my network's setup. Thanks
everyone for the help. I think now I just need to get some more specific
info about the network configuration from my sysadmin.
-Eitan