Re: [dev] wmii unicode in the status? [SOLVED]

From: Eitan Goldshtrom <thesourceofx_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:07:50 -0500

I've been told that Ubuntu might not be the best choice for running
wmii. I really only did it because at the time, and still really, I was
only familiar with Ubuntu and didn't/don't have the time to familiarize
myself with how to get around another linux distro -- I'm a thesising
college student. But once I'm done with school I fully plan on moving to
another distro, not just because of wmii *caugh*ubuntu sucks*caugh*.
Lucky for me right now, however, the new build works perfectly. However
Ubuntu does things seems to have made it so the upgrade build took hold
automatically. So I'm good to go. Thanks everyone for the help.
-Eitan