[dev] what program to create custom menus

From: Michael <mlmichael70_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:22:38 +0000

Hello.

What program do you recommend to create a pop-up menu with a list of my
favorite applications in wmii?

I mean: I hit MOD1+SHIFT+P and menu pops up with a list of categories
like: multimedia, internet. When I choose (with arrow keys) internet
then sub menu pops up with a list of applications like: firefox,
thunderbird. When I choose one of them (with enter key) then it gets
executed.

I'm looking for something simple, small and minimalistic. And please, no
9p! Any suggestions please? (yes, I love the mod+p but I need something
more visual as well)

Michael