Re: [dev] question about surf browser and saving passwords

From: Claudiu Bucur <h2sammo_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:14:28 -0500

sure, i agree.
I am working on it.
i have never compiled anything from scratch. portage takes care of that in
gentoo.

here is my modified autologin script. it does not work. it takes me to
gmail.com but wont log me in. do you see anything wrong?

#!/bin/sh

read -p "Username: " name

read -p "Password: " -s pass

echo

curl --cookie ~/.surf/cookies.txt --cookie-jar ~/.surf/cookies.txt \

    -d "session[myemail_AT_gmail.com]=$name" \

    -d "session[mypassword]=$pass" \

    -d "stay_signed_in=1" \

    -d "commit=Sign In" \

    http://gmail.com > /dev/null