[dev] Lock mouse focus on window

From: Samuel Baldwin <recursive.forest_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 01:09:58 -0500

Is there a way to manually lock mouse focus on a window? I'm running a
game in wine and the mouse leaves the window once I get to the edge.
Since the game is an FPS this isn't really acceptable. Even if I
fullscreen the app the mouse just stops when it gets to the window,
which doesn't really work out. Is there a way I can lock the mouse in
the window so I get the correct behaviour?

--
Samuel Baldwin - logik.li