[dev] tagging rules question

From: Benjamin Cathey <benjamin_AT_apocalypticfail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:54:42 -0500

Is it possible to force new windows to open floating and on a specific
head (in a two head setup)? I have some windows already open, floating
however they are always on the first head and in the upper left corner
(not sure if there is a way to force them to open in center either?)

I assume that wmii is aware of heads as the bar is only on the first head.

Any help with tagging rule syntax would be appreciated.

Thanks

Benjamin