Re: [dev] onscreen keyboards (xvkbd), dwm, and dmenu (part II with a patch to dwm)

From: Łukasz Pankowski <lukpank_AT_o2.pl>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 08:48:26 +0100

Peter John Hartman <peterjohnhartman_AT_gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 12:36:30AM +0100, Łukasz Pankowski wrote:
>> based hack but I went on with gestures patch found on dwm wiki. I use
>> "l"/"r" gestures on a window title for focusing prev/next client and
>
> I tried that gestures patch a few months ago and got no love whatsover.
> Did you have to do anything special to it or to your environment to get
> it to work. I'd also love to see the patch you mention.

Patch command refused to apply it with "Only garbage was found in the
patch input." but with -n option (The patch is in normal diff format)
the config.h part applied (but patch prompted for the file name).
I think patch stopped on "Only in ..." / "Binary files ... differ" lines
so I split the dwm.c part of the patch to another file and applied it
from that.