[dev] [st] morefonts patch

From: Tom Willemsen <tom.willemsen_AT_archlinux.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:26:39 +0100

Hey everyone,

I was looking around the other day and I found a really nice font
(tamsyn), but it seemed that st wouldn't work with it because it didn't
have a proper name.

The creator should update the font soon to include such a name, but I
also wrote a patch that allows st to load the font without that proper
name.

It's mostly copied from dmenu, since that was loading the fonts the same
way.

I hope it's ok and I didn't miss this already existing.

Greetings,
Tom