Re: [dev] which minimal os

From: Michael Farnbach <noble.oblige_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:55:30 -0700

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau_AT_gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 4:30 AM, Michael Farnbach
> <noble.oblige_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Except in this thread, because, well, the original post was inviting a
> > distro war, wasn't it?
>
> It wasn't. Asking for feedback isn't asking for a troll. Some may forgot
> that.
>

> - benoƮt.

You are right, and to be honest I don't think you were trolling. The
question was well phrased, and I apologize if what I said came across any
other way.

However, knowing how people have favorite distro's, how it is much like a
religion for people who use them, no matter how meticulously set it does
present the table setting for a food fight -- so to speak. Someone,
somewhere, is bound to be upset that someone likes a distribution on their
own hate list.

Still I hope it was useful. Let me know how your search works out.

--Michael